Place a Hold on an Item
All NALIS/TLS cardholders can place a hold (reserve) on available items within the online catalogue (OPAC). Holds will be delivered to the pickup location selected when the hold was placed.
To Place a hold using the catalogue:
- Find the item in the online catalogue.
- Select the title.
- A page comes up with the different branches where the item can be located.
- To the top left, there is a dropdown menu ‘Select an Action’.
- Click on this menu to view options.
- Select ‘Place Hold(s)’.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials.
- Reminder: User ID refers to your card number and PIN refers to your four-digit code