Renew a Book
You can renew items by phone, in person or online via the OPAC.
By phone – Please have your library card and PIN number available and be prepared to confirm your identity.
In-Person – Take the items you wish to renew to the Circulation Desk at any branch library. Staff can renew the items for you.
Via the OPAC
- Select Catalogue from the navigation links at the top of this page.
- Click My Account located in the menu on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your library card number and PIN. You should see an option to Renew My Materials.
- Select the items you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew Selected Items option at the bottom of the module.
- The confirmation of a successful renewal will be displayed.
Please note that items can only be renewed once, for a period of 28 days. Also, if one or more item is overdue or you have outstanding fines against your account, you will not be able to renew your items.