Children’s Services are for persons from birth to twelve (12) years old.
Services include lending services, computers, storytelling, games and a host of other activities designed to help children learn to read, develop social skills and develop healthy expression.
A child’s parent or guardian must follow these steps:
- Download and print the Children’s registration form or collect a form from any of our libraries.
- Take the completed form to any Tobago public library with the following:
- The child’s computer generated birth certificate/passport
- Valid parent’s/guardian identification (passport, national ID or driver’s permit)
- Parent’s/guardian’s proof of mailing address (a utility bill or bank statement)